In India, Aadhar card is considered as one of the most important proofs of identity for the residents. At the present time, it is mandatory for all citizens of India to have Aadhar card as a proof of identity and address. At Aadhar Card, there will be a 12 digit Unique Identification number and you will require your Aadhaar number to avail various kinds of facilities and services provided by the government of India.
If you have applied for Aadhar Card, you can check the status of your Aadhar online now.
The process to check Aadhar Card status in Rajasthan
For all the residents of Rajasthan, it is possible to check Aadhar Card status online by using the steps given below:
- First of all, you will need to visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status.
- At this website, you will enter 14 digit enrolment number and date and time of enrolment.
- You will find the 14-digit number at Aadhaar enrolment slip that you received while applied for Aadhar card.
- After that, you will find your Aadhaar card status on your computer screen.
- You can also choose to get E Aadhar card and can get the printout to use it.
With this process, all the residents of Rajasthan can get the complete details about Aadhar Card status online. If you are looking for any kind of help related to Aadhar Card status in Rajasthan, you can contact toll-free number 18001806127 to get help regarding it. You will be able to use your Aadhaar card to avail various facilities provided by the government of India.