Today, Aadhaar is considered as a mandatory identity card in that is required by every resident of India. At Aadhar Card, you will also get 12 digit Unique Identification number that you can use to avail the services and facilities provided by the Indian government. It is mandatory for every resident of India to get Aadhar card as a proof of identity and address. If you also have applied for Aadhar card as a resident of Uttar Pradesh, you may require help to get the status of your Aadhar Card anytime.
The process to check Aadhar Card status in Uttar Pradesh:
For the residents of Uttar Pradesh, it is possible to get the original copy of Aadhar within 90 days of enrolment. If you haven’t received your original copy, you can follow the process given below to check the status of your Aadhar Card online:
- Visit the website linkhttps://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- At the page, you will find the option to enter 14 digit enrolment ID and date and time of enrolment of Aadhaar
- After entering these details in blank fields, you can process further by clicking submit option.
- There will be details of your Aadhar Card status
- You can also choose the option to get a printed copy of Aadhar card at this page.
By using these steps, every resident of Uttar Pradesh will be able to find Aadhar Card status details without wasting time. After that, you can use your Aadhaar card as a mandatory proof of identity and address to avail the services provided by the government.