The best part about Aadhaar Card is the fact that it can simply be downloaded again when you lose your Aadhaar card. There is no need to visit the enrolment center again and the downloaded copy of Aadhaar is valid like the original one. This saves the time of many people who either lose their Aadhaar card or who end up damaging their Aadhaar card. In this article, we have listed a process to download the Aadhaar card without providing the mobile number.
This process is specifically for the people who do not have a mobile number linked to the Aadhaar card.
Process to Download an Aadhaar Card without Providing Mobile Number
- The first step of the procedure is to navigate to the UIDAI website and then click on Download Aadhaar option. You can visit here https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/popup to navigate to the website directly
- Once the page is displayed, simply select the Enrolment ID button and enter your name, enrolment ID, email ID or any mobile number.
- Now click on get OTP button and enter the OTP that was generated and shared with your on your mobile number or the email ID.
- Once the OTP is validated, you will be able to download the Aadhaar card and the pdf file downloaded would be protected by a password. The password of the file is your area’s pin code.
There are cases when people also end up losing their enrolment ID or the Aadhaar Card number. In such a case, there is an alternate way to find your UID or EID without a registered mobile number. Here is how you can do it. Read this guide for aadhar download.
Steps to Find the Lost UID or EID without registered Mobile Number
- Again, the first step of the process is to visit the official site of the UIDAI. Once the website is displayed, you can click on the Find UID – EID button. You can access the page directly https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- After the new page is displayed, you can click on the EID button as you do not have a registered mobile number.
- Now, enter your name along with the registered email address and an OTP will be shared with you on your email address.
- Enter the OTP in the designated area and click on verify OTP Button. Once the OTP is validated, you will receive your enrolment number on the email address provided by you.
It is quite an easy task to download the Aadhaar card without a registered mobile number but it is surely advisable to link a mobile number to you Aadhaar card at the earliest.