Are you looking to download e-aadhar card online? We will help you in very easy way to download aadhar card with simple steps in 5 minutes.
Nowadays Aadhar card is the most important document that provides unique identification authority to Indian people. This card has 12 digit identification number that can be used as identity proof and as resident of India, this aadhar card is based on 3 unique biometric identification which is based on your face, fingerprints and iris pattern.
Technology is increasing so is increasing the use of it. Aadhaar a project started in 2009, has a rapid growth rate till now. About 1.171 billion people are linked with Aadhaar and so is increased the use of it. Aadhaar is now mandatory at many places at it is the easiest way of identification of individual with their address proof, photo identity and date of birth. So no more identities required for different proofs just an Aadhaar card is enough. Aadhaar is necessary at many places just like for availing subsidies, it is also required for the PRADHAN MANTRI JAN DHAN YOJANA and also at many other places.
Somehow, if you forget to carry your aadhar card you can easily download it by UID/EID. There are two ways to download aadhar card first is by using your enrolment number and second one is by aadhar number.
First: How to download your aadhar card by enrolment number
- First of all you should visit their website https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Now you will see there are two options to choose first is Enrolment Id and second are Aadhaar.
- Select Enrolment Id tab and fill your enrolment number, date, time which kept on your slip.
- Fill your personal details name, registered mobile number, pin code
- And now click on one time password
- After that receive your OTP password which displayed on your mobile screen
- Fill the password and click validate or download option
- In last downloaded your aadhar card on your computer screen you take it
Second: How to download your aadhar card by Aaadhar number
If your aadhar card lost and you wants to duplicate aadhar card using by your aadhar number so you can visit their official website of UIDAI and follow the below steps:
- First of all access in their official website https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Chose aadhar option and click there.
- Fill your aadhar number and some personal details your full name, pic code, registered mobile number.
- Enter the image text which is provide the page
- Click on one time password and you will receive your otp password which displayed on your mobile.
- Fill this password according to option on your screen
- Finally click on validate and download button.
- To successfully follow these above mentioned steps you must have registered mobile number with aadhar to receive the OTP number.
- Please use your name first four letter and the birth year as password to open the E-Aadhaar pdf file.
Get your Aadhaar details on mobile number
Now it is necessary to link your mobile number with Aadhaar card as it is mandatory to use the number that is linked to Aadhaar number. Also, you can check your Aadhaar number at your mobile also. Just a few steps and you will be able to see your Aadhaar number on the phone just in a case you need it urgently and forgot it.
Follow the simple steps given below and you will get Aadhaar on mobile number:
-} You just have to visit the official website of UIDAI or just enter the URL https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/get-aadhaar-no
Get Aadhar Card Number on Mobile
-} A screen will be displayed after clicking the above URL.
-} First, you have to enter your 14 digit enrolment id given at the slip you got while enrolling Aadhaar.
-} Next, you have to enter date/ time that was also available on the enrolment slip.
-} Then one must enter a valid mobile number. After entering your mobile number click on verify.
-} Enter the security code given aside and click on sent the one-time
-} OTP will be received on the number you provide enter the OTP and click on submit option.
You will able to have your Aadhaar on your mobile.
Importance of Aadhaar Card
=> First off, Aadhaar card is a valid proof of digital identity of the Indian citizens which is very compulsory to hold.
=> The Direct Benefit Transfer is linked to some of the subsidies and various unemployment schemes that are based on Aadhaar card. It is mainly linked to LPG subsidy which is known as PAHAL. In such kind of systems, the amount of grant is transferred directly to the bank account of the people and it is linked to the Aadhaar card. One just has to visit the nearest LPG distributor and get the Aadhar number linked to the LPG account and consumer number of the user.
=> The Jan Dhan Yojana Scheme has also made it mandatory to open a bank account. Aadhaar card serves as a valid proof of identity and address. One can open an account with bank without having the stress of producing a lot of other documents in the bank. So, it is very easy and convenient for the citizens to open account.
=> Another great benefit of Aadhaar card is to make passport. You can easily have an Aadhaar card which is very simple to make passport and in the stipulated time span within just 10 days.
=> Aadhar also help in some cases to identify the lost kids. In future it will also help to identify criminals by fingerprints.