Aadhar Card Address Change Update Online
Anyone who wants to update their Aadhaar Card details can now easily do it online. The users can ask for the Aadhaar Card update via their UIDAI’s self-service portal. This service helps the users to submit, update or change their address or the mobile number and other normal information into the Aadhaar card’s database.
The UIDAI – Unique Identification Authority of India that has issued a twelve-digit number and that can be used to change the address or the phone numbers. Earlier it was easy to change the address or the mobile number but now due to everything being linked to the Aadhaar Card, the system has become a little tedious and time-consuming.
If you have changed your house and you have not updated your Aadhaar card there are few simple things that you must keep in mind or should follow the simple steps to change the Address on your Aadhaar Card.
– Go to the UIDAI website and click on – Update Aadhaar Details online tool and you can use this https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update to get it updated.
– On the page you will see update the card, you must choose that option.
– Then enter your Aadhaar number and click on the option that says – Send OTP or the One Time Password. The OTP is sent to the user.
– He or she may now use that OTP and should log in.
– On the other page, you will see the option called Select Address from the list and then proceed.
– Select the address option and fill in the correct details.
– While typing the address make sure that your address is correct according to the local language and the spellings and everything else should also be correct as per the rule by the UIDAI.
– Once that is done, you must check the details properly before proceeding.
– After this is completed, the user is asked to submit an address proof that supports your address and you must upload only the correct form.
In the end, an Update request number or the URN number is also issued for you to keep a track of the process.