Bihar is located in eastern part of the country and the government of Bihar is working hard to provide a lot of benefits to the people via public schemes. However, it is mandatory to have an Aadhaar card to get the benefits of the schemes.
If you have already applied for Aadhaar card but if you have not received it then you can check the status of the Aadhaar card with help of the online portal of UIDAI. It is just a four-step procedure and this will help you in estimating the time that it will take to get Aadhaar card delivered.
Steps to check Aadhaar Card Status in Bihar
It is really easy to check the status of Aadhaar Card in Bihar and follow the process mentioned below to check the status
- You can start by visiting the official website of UIDAI and the link for the website is https://www.uidai.gov.in/
- Once you are on the website, scroll down on the page and click on Check Aadhaar Status. Alternatively, you can also access the page by going to the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- You will now be on a new page where you can check the status of your Aadhaar card. On this page, enter your enrolment ID along with Date and Time mentioned on the enrolment slip.
- Once you have entered the above mentioned details, you just need to enter the Captcha code and click on submit button.
- The status of Aadhaar card will now be displayed on the screen of your computer.
The process is certainly easy and if you feel that there is a delay in getting the Aadhaar Card then you can also escalate the issue by calling on 1947. This is the tollfree number for Aadhaar helpline.