If you have lost your Aadhaar Card, then there is a way to get back the details. Now that Aadhaar card has become an important part of our life and everything is linked to it, it has become very important not to misplace the card and keep it safe all the time.
But sometimes there are chances that you end up losing your card but there are ways by which you can easily recover your card back. So, What to do if you have just lost your aadhar card or your enrolment slip?
Simple steps to get back your Aadhaar card details back
– Log on to www.uidai.gov.in and download your duplicate copy and the service is provided under the Aadhaar Online Service Header. You have to click on Retrieve Lost UID/EID tab it will lend to you another page.
– To get back the details of the lost Aadhaar Card, use your phone or the registered email ID. It is important because that is how you will receive the one-time password that will help you in getting back your Aadhaar card.
– You must fill the correct credentials. You can click on the option called lost Aadhaar Card and the website will guide you to another page, where you will have to fill various details and you can also choose whether you want the unique identification number or the enrollment number.
– You can also use your phones to get back the information by sending the one-time password, or email ID. Once the OTP is confirmed you will get the details of your Aadhaar Card either on your phone or on your email depending on what you have used when you’d registered.
– Now the person has to visit the site https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ and then the select Aadhaar number from the same option as above and then select the option “I have”. Now you are asked to fill certain details.
– Once the process is completed you can download the copy. The file that is sent you to is password protected and only you can download it.
The Same procedure will be followed in case you are not finding your enrolment number just select your enrolment number at the places you select Aadhaar number in above steps.
Please consider for all these process you need registered mobile number and email id.