Are you looking to update/correct or enrol new aadhar? Check here how to search nearest aadhar centre…
There are cases when you might need to visit the Aadhaar enrollment center. The two usual cases when you would have to visit the Aadhaar Enrolment center is when you need to enroll someone in Aadhaar database on when you need to update the details on the existing Aadhaar card. A lot of people find it difficult to find the Aadhaar centers but it is not actually difficult as UIDAI has listed the information about all the centers on its portal.
In this article, we have listed the steps to find the information about the Aadhaar enrollment center at the comfort of your home.
So here are the steps to find the Aadhaar enrolment and update centers
– The first step is to navigate to the Enrolment Center Search webpage and you can access the site by directly copy paste https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx. The link will guide you directly to the site.
– Once you have accessed the site, the next step is to select the search criteria. Here, you can find the Aadhaar center by various criteria like State, Pin Code, and even Search Box. Select the appropriate option by clicking on the radio button.
– Now enter the details like pin code or the area of your residence to find the Aadhaar centers
– In the next step, you just need to enter the captcha code and then you can click on search button. The list of Aadhaar centers will be displayed along with the contact name and contact number of the concerned person.
– This will also give you the information about the fact that if the center is permanent or a temporary one.
– By this way, you can find the details of the Aadhaar enrolment and update center and you can also contact the center before visiting the center.