Aadhaar Card is an important document which you might need at any point of life. If you forgot your Aadhaar card somewhere and if you need it urgently then there is away to get the Aadhaar number on your mobile number. The procedure is also helpful in retrieving the Aadhaar details if you have lost it. To get the Aadhaar number you only need the enrollment ID and the mobile number. In this article, we have listed the procedure for getting the Aadhaar number on the mobile number so let us now have a look at the steps.
Steps to Get your Aadhaar Number on Mobile Number
– The first step of the procedure is to navigate to the UIDAI portal and that then you need to navigate to the link for Getting Aadhaar on Mobile. Alternatively, you can access the portal directly by clicking
– Once the webpage has been displayed, you can then enter the enrollment ID along with the Date and time of Aadhaar enrolment which is mentioned on the Aadhaar Enrolment form.
– In the second column, enter column, enter the mobile number followed by the security code.
– After entering all the details, click on get OTP button to generate the OTP and then enter the OTP in the designated
– After entering the OTP, click on submit button and the Aadhaar number will then be shared on your mobile number.
You can use the Aadhaar number to download a copy of Aadhaar card and you can alternatively use the Aadhaar card number as and when required. It should be noted that having the mobile number registered with the Aadhaar card is mandatory to get the Aadhaar number on the mobile number and if you still have not registered the mobile number with Aadhaar number then you must contact the Aadhaar enrollment center.