As per Government of India directive, it is mandatory to link Aaadhar card to your bank account. State Bank of India has asked its customer to submit Aadhaar card and pan card number by December 31, 2017. Due to the Prevention of Money Laundering (PMLA) act, government has imposed the strict rules for linking the Aadaar card to a bank account. If you have not yet linked your Aadhaar card with the bank account, kindly hurry up.
We are providing you step by step procedure to link your Aadhar card to SBI account.
Linking Aadhar card to SBI account
- Go to the link onlinesbi.com
- Log into the page and click on “Link your Aadhaar number”.
- As soon as you have clicked, it will be redirected to the page where you have to submit your Aaadhar card number.
- Select your account type, input your account number & Aaadhar card number. Hit submit button.
- You will be able to see the last 2 digits of a mobile number which you have registered during the enrollment process.
Linking Aadhaar through ATM Channel
- You can link your Aadhaar card through any of SBI’s ATM.
- Simply, swipe your ATM card and enter your PIN.
- And then select the “Menu Service Registration”.
- Select Aadhaar registration and give your Aadhaar number.
Linking Aadhaar through SMS
Do you have the mobile number registered to your SBI account? If yes, you can easily link your Aaadhar card through SMS.
All you need to do is send an SMS to 567676 in the format UID (Space) Aadhaar number (Space) Account Number. If a mobile number is registered with your bank account, a confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number. In case your mobile number is already linked to your account, you will receive a reply Message. If verification process fails, you will have to contact your nearest SBI branch.
Aadhaar Linking through Branch channel
- Aaadhar card can be linked to your SBI account through Branch channel.
- Keep a hard copy of your Adhaar card and visit any of the nearest SBI branches.
- Submit a Xerox copy of Aadhaar card.
- Once the verification process is done, you will have your Bank account linked to Aadhaar card.
- You can check the status on the official website. Also, an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
For more latest update please visit our website: http://www.checkaadharcardstatus.in