The Indian government has recently passed a law to link Aadhaar number with bank details. It is extremely easy to link your UIDAI number to a bank account. No matter how many accounts you have, be it a multiple or single account, one needs to link their Aadhaar number with a respective bank account. If you are catholic Syrian Bank’s customer, then just go through this article to get your bank account linked with Aadhaar. Catholic Syrian bank offers four convenient ways to link Aadhaar with the bank account.
- Linking Aadhaar with Catholic Syrian Bank via SMS
- Linking Aadhaar with Catholic Syrian Bank via ATM
- Linking Aadhaar with Catholic Syrian Bank online
- Linking Aadhaar with Catholic Syrian Bank offline
How to link your Aadhaar to Catholic Syrian Bank via SMS
Linking your UIDAI number with Catholic Bank account through SMS is really a convenient process. To avail this useful service, you need your 12 digit UIDAI number along with registered mobile. This option is only available for those who have already registered their mobile number with a bank account. Just follow the given steps carefully.
STEP 1: SMS should be in the following pattern
AADHAAR<space><15 digit CSB bank Account number><space><12 digit Aadhaar number>
In this pattern, AADHAAR is a keyword and it should be in Uppercase.
STEP 2: Send it to 56161
STEP 3: Upon successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Steps to Link Aadhaar with CSB Account Via ATM
- Visit the Catholic Syrian ATM center.
- After swiping the card and entering the user ID and PIN, you will have to choose the service menu where you can find “Select Aadhaar Registration” option.
- You will be prompted to enter your 12 digit UIDAI number.
- Confirm your UIDAI number by entering it again.
- After few minutes, you will receive seeding request form.
- Once your Aadhaar card linked to the CSB bank account, you will get a confirmation message on your phone.
Steps to link Aadhaar to CSB through Net banking
If you have Netbanking facility, then this option is just for you.
STEP 1: Go to the official website http://www.csb.co.in/
STEP 2: Login to the internet banking page with your user ID and password.
STEP 3: click on the link ‘Registration of Aadhaar number in Internet banking’.
STEP 4: Input your Adhaar number
STEP 5: verify it and Click on Submit Button.
STEP 6: Upon successful completion, a confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Step to link Aadhaar to CSB account offline
Those who don’t have Internet banking facility can use this offline method. You need to visit the CSB branch of your locality.Make sure that you have your Aadhaar card original & photocopy. Ask for an Aadhaar enrollment form. CSB bank officer will give you the form in which you will have to input all the required details like Account Number, Aadhaar number, Residential address etc. Submit the form along with Aadhaar card to Bank officer. After verification, federal bank will start the linking process.