Corporation Bank is a public sector bank in India and at present, the bank has its headquarters in Mangalore.
In this article, we have listed the process to link the Aadhaar card with the bank account as you must be aware that you need to link the Aadhaar card to the bank account by 31 December.
Steps to Link the Aadhaar Card with Corporation Bank Account through Online Medium
It is now possible to link the Aadhaar number with the Corporation Bank Account through the Online Mode. Here are the steps to complete the process of linking the Aadhaar and the Bank Account
- The first step of the process is to navigate to the net banking portal of the Corporation Bank. If in case you do not have the link to the portal then you can click here.
- Once the portal is displayed, you can simply use your user credentials to login and you will then be redirected to the dashboard of the account.
- From the top menu ribbon, click on the service request and a drop-down menu will be displayed, click on Aadhaar Linking with Bank Account in this drop-down
- Now a new page will be displayed and you will have an option to enter the Aadhaar number. Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number in the designated area and click on submit button.
- A request number will then be generated and you will get a text message regarding the same. The Aadhaar number will then be linked to the bank account in next 5 working days and the same will be confirmed to you via SMS.
Steps to Link the Aadhaar Card with Corporation Bank Account through Offline Medium
If you do not have the access to the online banking then you can also link the Aadhaar number to your bank account through Offline mode. Here is how you can do it.
- To link the Aadhaar with your Bank Account, walk into the nearest branch of Corporation Bank.
- After visiting the branch, obtain an Aadhaar Seeding form from the executive and fill in the forms with correct and mandatory details.
- After filling the form, attach a copy of your Aadhaar card and submit it to the bank official. Remember to carry your original Aadhaar card with you for the verification purpose.
- If you would like to link the Aadhaar card through the ATM then you can visit any of the corporation bank ATM. After visiting the ATM, swipe the card and enter the ATM pin.
- From the service menu, click on the Other Services and click on the Aadhaar Seeding Option on the next screen.
- You will now be asked to enter the Aadhaar number. Enter the Aadhaar number and click on submit button.
- An acknowledgmentreceipt will be generated for your
These were the ways to link the bank account with the Aadhaar card and remember to complete the process before the deadline so as to experience uninterrupted banking services.