Dena Bank is a popular Indian bank and the bank was established in the year 1938. The bank has its headquarters in Mumbai and at present, the bank has over 1770 branches all across the nation. As per the information available, the bank was nationalized in 1969 under the banking act. At present, Mr. Ashwani Kumar is heading the bank and he is the CEO of the bank since January 2013. In this article, we have listed the steps to link the Aadhaar card with the Dena Bank Account via various options.
So let us have a look at all these options.
Steps to Link Aadhaar with Dena bank Account through Online Medium
Here are the steps to link the Aadhaar card with Dena Bank Account through net banking.
- You can start the process by navigating to the net banking portal for Dena Bank. You can also access the portal by clicking here.
- Once the page is displayed, you can login to the net banking and on the top menu bar, click on services. A drop-down menu will be displayed and in the menu click on Register Aadhaar link.
- On the new page, enter your Aadhaar number and click on submit button. An acknowledgment will be generated and you can save the request number for the future reference.
Steps to Link Aadhaar with Dena bank Account through Offline Medium
Here are the steps to link the Aadhaar card with Dena Bank Account by visiting the branch
- If you do not have the access to the net banking then the alternative option you have is to register your Aadhaar by visiting the branch.
- After going to the bank, get an Aadhaar seeding form and fill in the form with correct details. Also, attach a copy of the Aadhaar card with the form.
- Now, submit the form to the bank official and obtain the receiving from the official for future reference.
- It should be noted that you must carry your original Aadhaar card for verification purpose.
Here are the steps to link the Aadhaar card with Dena Bank Account by visiting the ATN
- If you are working then it is surely difficult for you to visit the branch during the bank hours. In such a case, you can visit the Dena Bank ATM and swipe your card in the machine.
- On the main menu screen, click on other services and then click on Aadhaar Registration.
- You will now get an option to enter your Aadhaar number so enter the Aadhaar number and click on submit button. The request will be acknowledged and a request number will be generated. Keep the number for future reference.
If you face any issue during the process then you may contact the customer care on the toll-free number 1800 233 6427. This number is available 24×7 and the customer service agent will surely help you in resolving any issue that you face.