Aadhaar card is a valid identity proof of every Indian citizen. As you know, the Indian government has recently passed a law regarding Aadhaar seeding. It has made it mandatory to link UIDAI number with bank accounts. Be it a public bank or private bank, one should link their UIDAI number with respective Aadhaar number.
For dhanalaskshmi bank account holder, linking Aadhaar card with bank account through online, ATM and SMS is possible. Let us see one by one.
- Link Aadhaar Card Number to Dhanalaskshmi Bank Online
- Link Aadhaar Card Number to Dhanalaskshmi Bank Offline
- Link Aadhaar Card Number to Dhanalaskshmi Bank via ATM
Link Aadhaar to DHANALAKSHMI Bank via Bank ATM
If you want to link your Aadhaar card details offline, then ATM is the best option for you. Before visiting ATM center, makes sure that you have Aadhaar number and ATM card with you.
STEP 1: Visit the nearest DHANALAKSHMI ATM center.
STEP 2: Insert your ATM card and enter your PIN
STEP 3: Go to service option and click on the Aadhaar registration option.
STEP 4: Input your Aadhaar card number twice. Verify it again.
After few minutes, you will get an Aadhaar seeding request form. Once the Dhanalakshmi bank has linked your Aadhaar number with your bank account, you will receive a confirmation message on the registered mobile number.
Linking Aadhaar Card with DHANALAKSHMI bank Online
- Visit the official website http://www.dhanbank.com/
- Go to the home page where you will see ‘Aadhaar seeding option’.
- After choosing the Aadhaar seeding option, you will be prompted to enter your account number and Aadhaar number
- Validate your details and hit submit button.
Linking Aadhaar card to Bank offline
If you don’t have an online facility, then just get your bank account linked to Aadhaar card by visiting your bank.
STEP 1: First of all, go to the official website and download the Aadhaar Linking form. Take a print of it.
STEP 2: Fill up the Aadhaar linking form by giving all the required details such as Residential address, Account Number, Aadhaar card number etc.
STEP 3: Take a photocopy of Aadhaar card with you.
STEP 4: Visit the Dhanalakshmi branch of your locality.
STEP 5: Talk to the bank officer regarding Aadhaar seeding option.
STEP 6: Submit your Adhaar linking form along with original & photocopy of Aadhaar card.
Dhanalakshmi bank officer will verify your Aadhaar card details. Once the bank has linked your Aadhaar card to the bank account, you will get a confirmation SMS.
Linking Via SMS
- Dhanalakshmi bank offers SMS facility for its loyal customers. To avail this opportunity, the customer should have registered mobile number and Aadhaar card details. This facility is only available for customers who have registered their mobile number to their bank account.
- Dhanalakshmi account holder will have to send an SMS to 56161. Remember, SMS should be in the below pattern.
AADHAAR <space> 15 digit Bank Account Number <space> 12 digit AADHAAR Number
- Upon successful completion, you will receive a confirmation message.