As per the standard notification issued by the government, it is mandatory for you to link your Aadhaar card to the bank account. The same is also applicable to the customers of the Indian Bank. If you also have an Indian Bank Account then you must go through this article as in this article we have listed the steps to link the Aadhaar Card with the Indian Bank Account through the online and offline process. It should also be noted that the last date to complete the process is 31 December 2017 and failing to do so will disable you from accessing the bank account.
It is possible to link the Aadhaar card with the Indian Bank Account through the Online and Offline Process and here are the steps.
Steps to Link the Aadhaar Card to Indian Bank Account through Online Medium
Follow the steps mentioned below to link the Aadhaar with Indian Bank account through online process.
- To link the Aadhaar card with the Indian Bank Account, you need to access the net banking. So navigate to the net banking portal of the Indian Bank and login with the username and password. You can click here to access the net banking portal as well.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to the homepage of your account. On the same page, there is a link for seeding your bank account with the Aadhaar number. Click on the same link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page, enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number and click on submit button. The request will be completed in 5 to 7 working days.
Steps to Link the Aadhaar Card to Indian Bank Account through Offline Medium
Follow the steps mentioned below to link the Aadhaar with Indian Bank account through theofflineprocess.
- You can link the Aadhaar number to your bank account by visiting the branch as well.
- After visiting the branch, you would require an Aadhaar Seeding Form. You can take the form from any of the bank executives.
- Fill in the details on the form and also attach a copy of self-attested Aadhaar Card. Verify the details once again and submit the form to the bank official.
- Obtain the acknowledgment and the request will be completed within 10 working days.
- If it is difficult for you to visit the branch then you can complete the request by visiting the ATM.
- After inserting your card, you can go to Other Services and Click on Link Aadhaar Card.
- On the next screen, enter the Aadhaar number and click on submit button. Save the receipt with you and you will receive a confirmation message about the same.
This is how you can link the Aadhaar card with the Bank Account through Offline and Online mode. You must complete the procedure as soon as possible to avoid any last minute rush. In addition to this, the procedure will also enable you to ensure that your account is not blocked.