Have you linked your Punjab National Bank account with your Aadhaar card? If yes, you can freely use your account else your bank account will be blocked after the due date.
If you are a kind of person who wants to know how to link 12 –digit UIDAI account with Punjab National Bank account, then just have a look at this article.
Link Aadhaar number with Punjab National Account via Netbanking (online)
Internet banking is one of the easiest ways to get your Aadhaar linked with Punjab National Bank. Just go through the below steps:
STEP 1: Go to the official website www.pnbindia.in
STEP 2: Login to the internet banking page with your user ID and password.
STEP 3: click on the link ‘Registration of Aadhaar number in Internet banking’.
STEP 4: And then, submit your 12 digit UIDAI number. Verify the same.
STEP 5: Click on Submit Button.
STEP 6: on successful completion, a confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number.
OTP Based Aadhaar Seeding with Punjab National Bank Account
- The OTP based Aadhaar seeding facility is available for PNB account holders. This method contains a few simple steps which are illustrated below.
- The OTP based Aadhaar seeding method is possible for PNB account holder.
- Go to e-service tab & click on OTP Based Aadhaar seeding option.
- Choose ‘Click here for OTP’ option. You will be redirected to a new page where you will find a small blank space for the account number. Input your account number, OTP, and captcha. Hit validate button.
Steps to Link Aadhaar with Punjab National Bank Account via ATM
- Visit your nearest PNB ATM center.
- After swiping the card and entering the user ID and PIN, you will have to choose the service menu where you can find “Select Aadhaar Registration” option.
- You will be prompted to enter your 12 digit UIDAI number twice.
- After verifying your number, you will get a Seeding receipt.
- Once your Aadhaar card has been linked to the bank account, you will get a confirmation message on your mobile number(registered)
Steps to Check Aadhaar Linkage status
If you know the status of linking process, then just follow the given steps
- Visit the official Aadhaar website i.e. uidai.gov.in
- Go to Homepage and then Aadhaar online service where you can find “check Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status”.
- Input your Aadhaar number & captcha code. You will be getting One Time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and log in to the website again. You will be redirected to a new page where you will get to know if Aadhaar linked to your PNB account.
Linking Aadhaar card with your PNB account through SMS
If you have already registered your mobile number with PNB account, you can use this great service. Just follow the given steps to get your bank account linked to Aadhaar number.
STEP 1: Dial *99*99*1#.
STEP 2: Just enter your 12 digit UIDAI number. Make sure that you have given correct number.
STEP 3: Confirm the number.
STEP 4: Upon successful confirmation, your bank account will be linked to UIDAI details. If you can’t find the PNB account liked with your UIDAI details, kindly visit your branch.