Nowadays, we are more acknowledged by our 12-Digit Aadhaar Number than our name. The unique identification number has been the sole key to availing a gambit of services, both private and government. So much so, that it is necessary to link your account number with the Aadhaar Number to avail various benefits and safety. UCO Bank, a well-recognized bank with its headquarters in Kolkata is no exception to this. With over 2500 branches across the country, the bank has been serving a number of customers with credibility and comfort.
If you are already a UCO Bank account holder and seeking formal methods to safely and conveniently link your Aadhaar Number with your pre-existing UCO Bank account then follow any of the multiple options mentioned below:
Update the Aadhaar Number Details to Your UCO Bank Account Online via Internet Banking
- Visit the UCO Bank official website https://www.ucobank.com/english/aadhaar.aspx
- Log in to your Internet Banking account with your User ID and Password.
- Click on the “Request” tab option.
- Find the “Linking Aadhaar Number” option and click on it.
- Submit your 12-Digit Aadhaar Number and press Enter.
- You shall be directed to the terms and conditions page. Please go through the terms and conditions thoroughly before accepting those. You shall be taken to final submission of your request. You shall receive the acknowledgment receipt of your request upon successful submission.
Link Your Aadhaar Number to the UCO Bank Account through SMS
As a UCO Bank Account holder, you can link your Aadhaar Number by sending a text request from the registered mobile number to the bank. The request should be texted in the following format:
- UCOAADHAAR<12 digit Aadhaar number><14 digit account number>.
- Send the text to the following number: 9231008888.
- You shall receive a notification from the bank once your request has been updated.
Linking the Aadhaar Number to the UCO Bank Account Via ATM
This option is a specialized privilege for UCO bank debit card holders. Visit the nearest UCO Bank ATM and swipe the concerned UCO bank debit card in. Authenticate your credentials with your ATM PIN. You shall be redirected to the next screen with an array of options. Click on the “Other Services” options tab. Next, select the option of “Aadhaar Seeding”. The screen would ask you to type in your Aadhaar Number. After accepting the terms and conditions, click on “Submit”. You shall now be directed to the acknowledgement receipt of the same.
How to Link Your Aadhaar Number with the UCO Bank Account Offline
In order to link your Aadhaar Number offline, you can visit the nearest UCO Bank branch and submit an application to the bank with the following documents:
- Photocopy of the Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of the Bank Passbook of the UCO Account to be linked
Please note that you do not need these documents when submitting the application online.
Linking your Aadhar Number with the UCO Bank Account arrives with additional benefits that come under different government schemes such as the LPG subsidy, Atal Pension Yojana, and various others. These schemes can be directly linked to your UCO Bank Account and claim these benefits without the hassle to physically visiting the branch.