If you hold a savings account in Vijaya Bank and confused with the processes on how to link your Aadhaar card with the bank. Then here are the few easy steps to do it, for both Online and Offline.
Steps to link Aadhaar with Vijaya Bank Account through online.
This processes can be done only if the account holder has login Id to their internet banking account.
With your login Id, just login into the Vnet Banking account https://goo.gl/8Psxsa.
- , if in case u do not have internet banking facility. Then you can register for account online just by following the few steps.
- Once you’re inside the online portal, all u have to do is to click on the Update Aadhaar Number”
- “Update Aadhaar Number” this option is available in the “Service”section.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on the submit button.
- Now your Aadhaar will be linked to your Vijaya Bank Account
- You will be receiving a text message as a confirmation on your registered mobile number.
Steps to link Aadhaar with Vijaya Bank Account using Mobile Application.
- Using your user name and password login into your mobile application OF Vijaya Bank.
- Choose the option Other services
- Select on the option “Update Aadhaar Number”
- Enter your Aadhaar number and enter for submission.
- Now your Aadhaar number will be linked within two working days with your savings account.
- After all the processes you will be receiving an SMS or an email on your linked number or to your email.
Steps to link Aadhaar with Vijaya Bank Account offline.
- By visiting the bank directly, you can get your Aadhaar linked with your account
- Fill the KYC form by correctly mentioning your Aadhaar number
- Now submit the filled form with a self-attested copies of your Aadhaar and bank Passbook.
- After proper verification the bank officials will approve it and give you a receipt.
- You will be receiving a message as confirmation, once your Aadhaar is linked with the bank.
Steps to link Aadhaar with Vijaya Bank Account through the ATM
- Go to the nearby Vijaya Bank ATM and enter your PIN to proceed.
- Select the option “Other Services”
- Click on the option “Aadhaar Number Entry”
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar Number as asked twice
- You will be receiving a text message to your linked mobile number for confirmation.
As the government has made it compulsory for all of them to link their Aadhaar number with the bank account. So users who have already linked their Aadhaar to the bank can also check the Aadhaar linking status online.
- Visit Vijaya Bank page https://www.vijayabank.com/Help-Desk/Aadhaar-Status and now check your status online
- Click on the space provided to enter your Aadhaar number and hit submit button
- Your status will be displayed on the screen
- If in case your Aadhaar is not linked with your bank then you will be receiving an message “your Aadhaar is not yet linked with the bank.