The Government of India has made a notification dated 1st June 2017 which states that Aadhaar Card must be liked with bank accounts that you have. If you have a bank account with Yes Bank, then also this rule is applicable. Have you done it already? If you have not, then it is a must that you do it immediately. You may be having confusion regarding the same.
If that is the case which is obstructing you from seeding the Aadhaar Card with your bank account, then just continue reading, and you will find yourself aware of the ways of linking Aadhaar Card with the Yes bank account that you have.
Online means of linking Aadhaar with your Yes bank account
- Through Internet Banking
There are certain specific steps that you must follow so that you can link your Aadhaar card to your Yes bank account. Let us have a look at the steps that need to be followed.
- You need to log in to the official page of Yes Bank using the username and password that you have for net banking. The official site of Yes bank is https://www.yesbank.in/
- As you reach there you need to be in the Requests link and be on the link View/Update Aadhaar
- You need to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number twice
- You will be receiving an OTP in your registered mobile number that you have with the bank. You need to enter the same in the designated place
- The Aadhaar number will be verified by the bank and once that is done, it will be linked to the account that you have with Yes bank.
- You will be receiving a confirmation SMS in your registered mobile number confirming the linking of your Aadhaar number with your Yes bank account.
- Through Yes bank website
You can also link your Aadhaar card with your Yes bank account by being on the website of Yes bank.
- You need to be at the site https://www.yesbank.in/customeraadhaarlink
- You need to enter your customer ID, PAN, and date of birth.
- You need to enter the OTP received at your registered mobile at the designated place.
- You need to enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- You will be receiving a confirmation SMS after successful linkage of Aadhaar number with your Yes bank account.
The offline means of linking Aadhaar number with your Yes bank account
You can also link your Aadhaar number with the Yes bank account through offline means. It is also an easy process and you can easily follow the steps for such linking. The steps to be followed are:
- You need to be at the nearest Yes bank with your original Aadhaar Card.
- You must carefully fill in the Aadhaar linking form that you can have from the bank.
- You must submit the filled in form to the bank official.
- They will take up the necessary action so that Aadhaar linking is done.
- As successful linking of your Aadhaar number with your Yes bank account is done, you will be receiving a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile.