Do you have an account with RBL bank? If you have, then it is mandatory as made by Government of India that Aadhaar Card must be linked to your bank account so that convenient transactions can be done. You may be in a dilemma as to how to link the same to your bank account. If you have any such confusion, then it is prudent that you continue to read this article.
Reading through you will clear all your confusion that you have regarding linking Aadhaar Card with your bank account in RBL.
Various ways of linking Aadhaar Card
There are mainly four ways to link Aadhaar card with your RBL account. It depends on your convenience to choose the way for linking the Card. The ways are:
- Online means of linking Aadhaar Card with RBL account
- Offline means of linking Card with your RBL account
- Linking of Aadhaar Card through SMS
- IVRS means of linking Aadhaar Card with your RBL account.
It entirely depends on which way you choose for linking your Aadhaar Card with the RBL bank account. Over here we will be discussing the online and offline means of linking Aadhaar Card with the account that you have with RBL bank.
Online means of linking Aadhaar Card with RBL account
It may be that you wish to link your card to the account that you have with RBL bank through online means. If you wish to do so, then you must have the following with you.
- You must have user id and password for internet banking
- You must have the 12 digit Aadhaar number with you so that you can link it to the account.
The steps to be followed for online linking of Aadhaar Card with RBL account
There are certain steps that you need to follow for linking your card.
- You need to visit the official site of RBL bank which is https://www.rblbank.com/
- Log in to your internet banking page using the password and user id
- You must go to the link Registration of Aadhaar Number in Internet Banking
- Entering the 12 digit Aadhaar number where it is notified
- You need to verify your Aadhaar number
- You need to submit the same
As you do so, your Aadhaar Card will be linked to your RBL account.
Offline means of linking Aadhaar Card with RBL account
It may be that you wish to link your Aadhaar card with your RBL bank account using offline means. There are certain things which you need to have for such linkage.
- Original and photocopy of your Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar linking form that is provided by the bank.
The steps to be followed for offline linking of Aadhaar Card with RBL account
As with online means, there are certain steps need to be followed. The steps are:
- You need to download the form and take a print out of the same
- You need to carefully fill the form
- You need to visit the nearest RBL bank with the filled up form and the original and photocopy of your Aadhaar Card
- The bank officials will do the necessary work to link your Aadhaar Card with your bank account. As the linking is done, you will have a confirmation SMS on your mobile.