It is quite obvious that you are aware of the fact that it is mandatory for linking your Aadhaar Card with bank accounts. If you have an account with Karnataka Bank, then also you need to do such linkage.
Let us see how you can have such linkage done through online and offline means.
Various ways of linking Aadhaar Card
There are mainly four ways to link Aadhaar card with your Karnataka Bank account. It depends on your convenience to choose the way for linking the Card. The ways are:
- Online means of linking Aadhaar Card with Karnataka Bank account
- Offline means of linking Card with your Karnataka Bank account
- Linking of Aadhaar Card through SMS
- IVRS means of linking Aadhaar Card with your Karnataka Bank account.
It entirely depends on which way you choose for linking your Aadhaar Card with the Karnataka Bank account. Over here we will be discussing the online and offline means of linking Aadhaar Card with the account that you have with Karnataka Bank account.
Things necessary for online linking of Aadhaar Card with Karnataka Bank account
It may be that you wish to link your card to the account that you have with Karnataka Bank through online means. If you wish to do so, then you must have the following with you.
- You must have user id and password for internet banking
- You must have the 12 digit Aadhaar number ready so that you can link it to the account.
The steps that will lead to seeding your Aadhaar Card with Karnataka Bank account
There are certain steps that you need to follow for linking your card.
- You need to visit the official site of Karnataka Bank which is https://karnatakabank.com/
- Log in to your personal banking page using the password and user id
- You must go to the link Registration of Aadhaar Number in Internet Banking
- Entering the 12 digit Aadhaar number where it is notified
- You need to verify your Aadhaar number
- You need to submit the same
As you do so, your Aadhaar Card will be linked to your Karnataka Bank account.
Things necessary for offline liking of Aadhaar Card with your Karnataka Bank account
It may be that you wish to link your Aadhaar card with your Karnataka Bank account using offline means. There are certain things which you need to have for such linkage.
- Original and photocopy of your Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar linking form that is provided by the bank.
Steps that will lead to seeding of Aadhaar Card with Karnataka Bank account
As with online means, there are certain steps need to be followed. The steps are:
- You need to download the form and take a print out of the same
- You need to carefully fill the form
- You need to visit the nearest Karnataka Bank with the filled up form and the original and photocopy of your Aadhaar Card
- The bank officials will do the necessary work to link your Aadhaar Card with your bank account. As the linking is done, you will have a confirmation SMS on your mobile.