As it is mandatory to link your Aadhaar Card with your bank account, it is prudent that you do it soon. The following write-up will help you to understand the means of such linkage through online and offline means.
Read through this and link your Aadhaar Card with your bank account at Kotak Mahindra Bank at your earliest.
Online means that will help linking of Aadhaar with your Kotak Mahindra Bank account
Through Internet Banking
There are certain specific steps that you must follow so that you can link your Aadhaar card to your Kotak Mahindra Bank account. Let us have a look at the steps that need to be followed.
- You need to log in to the official page of Kotak Mahindra Bank using the username and password that you have for net banking. The official site of Kotak Mahindra Bank is https://www.kotak.com/
- As you reach there, you need to be in the Banking option and choose Aadhaar Seeding
- You have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number twice
- You will be receiving a dynamic access code in your registered mobile number that you have with the bank. You need to enter the same in the designated place
- The Aadhaar number will be verified by the bank and once that is done it will be linked to the account that you have with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- You will be receiving a confirmation SMS in your registered mobile number confirming the linking of your Aadhaar with your Kotak Mahindra Bank account.
Through Kotak Mahindra Bank website
You can also link your Aadhaar card with your Kotak Mahindra Bank account by being on the website of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- You need to be at the site https://www.kotak.com/srforms/content/forms/af/kotakforms/aadhaarupdate.html
- You need to enter your customer ID, registered mobile number or date of birth
- You need to enter the OTP received at your registered mobile at the designated place
- You need to enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number
- You will be receiving a confirmation SMS after successful linkage of Aadhaar number with your Kotak Mahindra Bank account.
The offline means of linking Aadhaar number with your Kotak Mahindra Bank account
You can also link your Aadhaar number with the Kotak Mahindra Bank account through offline means. It is also an easy process, and you can easily follow the steps for such linking. The steps to be followed are:
- You need to be at the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank with your original Aadhaar Card
- You must carefully fill in the Aadhaar linking form that you can have from the bank.
- You must submit the filled in form to the bank official.
- They will take up the necessary action so that Aadhaar linking is done.
- As successful linking of your Aadhaar number with your Kotak Mahindra Bank account is done, you will be receiving a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile.