These days a lot of stress has been laid on the development of Micro Small and Medium Enterprise Sector (MSME) by the Indian Government. This is an emerging sector and a lot of development could be expected in the coming days. It provides a lot of employment opportunities on a larger scale in the lower range of capital and is nothing less than a boon for the economy of India. For assisting in the development of these SMEs a lot of changes have been introduced after discussions with the concerned authorities and one such introduction is of “Udyog Aadhaar”.
Udyog Aadhaar was previously regarded as Small Scale Industries certificate and now since the registration process has all gone online, they have also modified the name to Udyog Aadhaar. Udyog Aadhaar is basically a process under which an organization gets a unique 12 digit ID in a certificate. In case any small or micro sized company needs any help or assistance to start or any kind of business need then they must get themselves registered with Udyog Aadhaar.
There are many users who seek information on this topic as after the registration of Udyog Aadhaar, in case you end up entering incorrect details, and now want to change the details then you would need to have an in-depth knowledge of Udyog Aadhaar. Hence, we will now let you know how you can make updation or correction of details. You can update your information on Udyog Aadhaar through online and offline modes.
To update the information through Online mode, follow the below mentioned procedure:
- Log on to Udyog Aadhaar’s official website on the below mentioned link: http://Udyog Aadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx
- You would need to click on “Update Udyog Aadhaar” and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- In the new page, you will be required to enter the Udyog Aadhaar number and the One Time Password (OTP) so enter the Aadhaar details and get your OTP on the mode as preferred by you by clicking on the option.
- You would now get your OTP either on your registered email address or your mobile number as you have selected.
- After you receive your OTP, you would be required to enter it in the area designated for the same and then also punch in the verification code as is displayed on the page.
- Now click “Validate & Generate OTP” and you will be redirected to another page, where you will be able to update your details.
- Update details like name of the company and address and once updated, review and submit.
- After submitting the form, an acknowledgment number will be generated and you would be able to find out the status of the update request through online means.
To update the information through Offline mode, follow the below mentioned procedure:
- Visit the closest Udyog Aadhaar center and fill in the form where you can fill in the updated details.
- In case you want to get your address changed, furnish the proofs along with the form and submit it to the concerned officials.
- After submitting the form, you would be given an acknowledgment number and with that you would be able to track the status of your application online.
- The updated Udyog Aadhaar number shall be then sent on your registered address through Post.
You must make it point to comply by all the instructions as mentioned in the form in order to avoid the mistakes and errors. Read the instructions carefully and then fill up the form. Keep the basic details handy which are required at the time of filling up the form.